Monday, July 20, 2009

Introductions: Allison

Allison


Age: 25


Topics of Interest: Politics, health care, food, & fitness (hah)



I have survived my first year as a nurse, trekking on through my second year as a neurosurgical nurse. I am finding my way into the adult world of balancing life and work. I enjoy being with family, hanging with my friends, drinking large cups of coffee, running (love/hate relationship), loving on my little surrogate kids, and downing a good beer. I like following politics, commentaries, and talk radio. I always enjoy a good episode of The Office and 24. My musical interests vary from American standards to pop, folk, rap, and good soundtrack music!!

2 comments:

  1. So if you like the office, you'll enjoy this clip I stumbled across. It's the first clip on the page:

    http://www.hulu.com/spotlight/huluawards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this clip! Probably my favorite Office moment. :)

    ReplyDelete