Saturday, July 18, 2009

Introductions: Lindsey

Name: Lindsey
Age: 25
Topics of Interest: Cultural Anthropology, Urban Poverty, Foreign Policy, Singlehood in the Church

Anthro-geek, museum-nerd, and introvert all rolled into one, I currently reside in Northern Ohio, graduated from UM (Go Blue!) with my BA in Anthropology last year and am currently working and deciding what to do for grad school. I was raised in a very conservative Christian home, but have since had to reevaluate some of my opinions and beliefs through some soul-searching and striving to find out what my faith truly means to me in recent years. I love to laugh and have a definite soft-spot for a good cup of tea, almost any chocolate, and a good book.




"I wanna dream up a world I wanna live in
I wanna spray it on a building downtown
I wanna protest with patience and a paycheck
'Cause there's got to be a better way"

No comments:

Post a Comment